• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

THREAD FIXES: Merging - Moving - Title Changes - Post Deleting

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
1) Nadezhda Mood -------- old alias from OnlyFans, Instagram, and other sites
2) Nadezhda Ponomarenko - Alias listed on AlRincon, WorldPress, Celebritate, Nudems, etc.
3) Nadya Ponomarenko ---- Alias listed on Freeones dashboard bio & Instagram link from dashboard
4) Nadia Ponomarenko ---- Alternate spelling of #3 (this spelling was actually used more than the #3 spelling)
5) Nomy Q --------------- StasyQ (info gathered from Indexxx)
6) NomyQ ---------------- StasyQ VR (info gathered from Indexxx)
1) OK - but seeing as that is seemingly no longer in use or any of those profiles viewable it is difficult to determine whether Mood was a name or just part of the handle so I will favor just the handle. I know the Instagram one had an underscore in the middle but it lacks context when you can't see the actual profile anymore.

2) None of those sites are trusted sources of information. I don't even know what a couple of them are.

3) Not anymore it's not but again... it is unclear how the name was used cos all I can find is broken links to the old Instagram profile so for that reason I have gone with the handle alone of nadyapon0marenko

4) Dunno where that is then but like I say - if the profile no longer exists then it will be hard to verify one way or the other.

5) The one with the space in between was the only one I was referencing. Just because it's Indexxx's policy to put in a space does not mean everyone else should. It may be a common source that people reference and therefore be something that is repeated elsewhere but the name is NomyQ and NomyQ alone so anything else is just people blindly copying them. But given "nomy q" is in there as a tag then it will still come up in title search results on here.

6) Never in doubt 👌
Sadie (Playboy Plus) / Sedusa (OnlyFans)

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/1043395/
Done. ✔️

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Done. ☑️

Please make Eve Sweet the primary name.
https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...ybunny-irina-eve-sweet-aris-eve-eve-s.990599/
Where did all of the aliases originate? I would suggest renaming Eve Sweet / Aris / Eve / Eve S - using tags for the others.
Good question - although it was changed (not by me) following a request on May 9 in this thread by Connor. I would wager that he made a mistake and it was two thread names mixed together and was probably supposed to just be: "Eve Sweet / Aris / Eve / Eve S" exactly like you have suggested.

So I've changed it because I'm pretty sure that's what must've happened cos the bit where it said "Irina Eve Sweet" seemed weird so if Connor can let us know who..

Little Candy - AKA: Anne, Harley, Harley A, Harley B, Harley Keen, HunnyBunny, Irina

...was originally intended for then that can be changed, too.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Done. ☑️

Good question - although it was changed (not by me) following a request on May 9 in this thread by Connor. I would wager that he made a mistake and it was two thread names mixed together and was probably supposed to just be: "Eve Sweet / Aris / Eve / Eve S" exactly like you have suggested.

So I've changed it because I'm pretty sure that's what must've happened cos the bit where it said "Irina Eve Sweet" seemed weird so if Connor can let us know who..

Little Candy - AKA: Anne, Harley, Harley A, Harley B, Harley Keen, HunnyBunny, Irina

...was originally intended for then that can be changed, too.
This one:
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/popkova-lady-candy-baby-marina.979699/

Please merge and rename Summer Hilton / La Petite Blonde
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/summer-hilton.124519/
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/new-babe-added-to-freeones-summer-hilton.149291/

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Right... I see. So that was just a couple up from the other request, but the titles got split in the wrong places for some reason.

I have omitted the name (initials IP) cos I saw it speculated on Reddit that it was her actual name so taking no chances and I have no idea where Marina came from so I didn't include that either.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I take it you mean alphabetical order. If so, done.

And by the way, the Summer Hilton merge you requested was one from 2007 and I'm pretty sure that's not the same one so I've archived the original thread although her blank FreeOnes profile remains but that's just a mistaken identity case waiting to happen, especially due to the thread linkage. Links will start getting added to her profile even though it was originally intended for someone else. It will be considered no big deal I guess given that she has no content on FreeOnes, but just an observation.

That said, I have no idea who the "original" Summer Hilton was supposed to be.