• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

College Days 9, Jenny’s Cure for a Rough Day

ban-one

Works for panties
(Click here for Part 8.)

One Friday night about 11 months into our relationship, Jenny and I had planned to go out together before the bedtime fun, but my day had been really bad, where just about everything that could go wrong did, and I didn’t really feel like going out on our date. It was fine with Jenny for us to stay in, who tried to make me feel better with an offer of sex, whatever I wanted. Me fuck her, or me just lay back, relax, and let her ride me or blow me, whatever I wanted, she would do. But I didn’t even really feel like doing that, and she came up with another idea. For me to use my ass to take out all my frustrations on her. Butt fuck her like I felt the world had done to me, only she enjoyed it and it would go no further. Jen had worn her butt plug all day because she wanted to be ready for me that night after we got back from our date, but she had planned to have some vaginal sex too. So she was good and loose, and I could fuck her ass just as hard and long as I wanted without having to warm her up first. She even said I didn’t have to worry about pleasing her either, just fuck her however felt best for me, because she loved me and wanted me to feel better, and that was enough. And to make it even better, we’d play alittle game. Jen was really excited as she continued, telling me we’d pretend I was abducting her. I could tie her up and blindfold her to have my way with her against her will, rip her clothes from her body, and verbally abuse her. And Jen would protest, scream bloody murder, fight back, and sound as though she was in pain and not enjoying it so I’d feel like I was forcing myself onto her and in total control over her, in contrast to how that day had gone for me. And to keep me from going too far by accident, we’d need a safeword, so Jen could still say ‘no’ and ‘stop’ in fake protest without stopping me. A word she wasn’t likely to say in the course of the night’s proceedings, ‘banana.’ If she said it, I’d know to stop, and then we’d sort out why after. My mood improving from her idea, I agreed with a smile, and Jenny left to change, telling me to get things to use on her from her living room toy drawer, and then wait for her in the bathroom. I retrieved the rope and blindfold from her living room sex toy drawer, and I looked through her other toys for ideas. Her living room sex toy drawer contained her various vibrators and dildos, anal beads, magnetic nipple clamps, and her set of wrist and ankle sex cuffs. Her sex cuffs where made to be more comfortable than real ones, not need a key, and they could be detached from each other to reposition limbs without having to unfasten them or to be used to help restrain them separately.

To this point in our relationship, the sex cuffs, rope, and blindfold had been used for things far more innocent than they sexually could be. Us occasionally blindfolding the other to tease each other, and the rope and sex cuffs were for just keeping hands behind backs (either for teasing purposes so we couldn’t use our hands or as a prop for one of us being a cop and the other a perp), or used with the rope to tie each other loosely to the bed (sometimes a chair) for the other to have fun with. Pretty basic stuff. But all of that was about to change.

I waited in the bathroom with the lights out when Jenny passed in a tight-fitting skirt and snap blouse, black, lace-top stockings, and heels, and I pounced. I grabbed her from behind, wrapping one arm around her to hold her arms down, clamped a hand over her mouth as she screamed, muffling her, and drug her, resisting me, into the dark bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I released her mouth, letting her freely scream for help, cuss me, and demand I let her go, all while still trying to resist with her body, as I slapped her wrist sex cuffs on one wrist and forced her arms behind her to restrain her arms and hands behind her. Her arms and hands restrained, I used the ankle sex cuffs to restrain her legs, and tied a handkerchief in her mouth to muffle her, and then added the blindfold. I put Jen over my shuolder, her kicking and writhing to get loose with her muffled screams, and carried her to our bedroom, closing the door behind us. I stood her against a wall beside our bed and under a shelf, and detached her wrist sex cuffs from each other to raise her hands above her head before putting them back together, using the rope and the shelf above her to keep them up.

I lowered the handkerchief from her mouth, but kept the blindfold in place, and her heavy breathing making her delightful chest rise and fall, Jenny asked in terror where I had taken her and what was I going to do with her. I replied I hadn’t decided yet, as I started to fondle and caress her body, making her recoil from my touch. I ran my fingers around her mouth, commenting I could use her lovely, filthy mouth, slipping a few fingers inside. Jen bit my fingers just hard enough to let me know she had done it, making me groan and pull my fingers from her mouth, but not so hard to harm me, and I commented I would have to worry about her biting my dick off, and I wouldn’t get the satisfaction of hearing her decry her coming treatment. My hands caressed and fondled their way from her face to her breasts, and I ripped her snap blouse open, revealing her wonderful, firm breasts in their sexy lace bra. An unusual occurrence for Jenny, but probably just to give me more to remove from her and to tease me. I smiled I could use her lovely tits, yanked her bra down to fully expose them, and started caressing and fondling her mounds, tweaking her perpetually hard nipples, even harder and swollen with her excitement. I continued appreciating her tits as I said they would only give my aching cock limited pleasure, instead I would leave them for my hands, mouth and eyes to enjoy. My hands caressed and fondled their way further down her body until they reached her skirt, and I yanked it down to her ankles to reveal the matching sexy lace thong. I wrapped one arm around her lower back to hold Jenny as my other hand started rubbing her pussy through her thong and in line with her slit, making her whimper, and I said I could use her cunt until it was raw and swollen, and deposit my seed deep inside her womb, making Jenny instantly soak her panties with her juices in excitement. I then pulled her drenched thong down, and started finger-fucking her wet and horny hole hard, making her squirm and whimper as her thighs clenched from the feeling. As I finger-fucked her wet vagina hard, over the wet noises it was making, I commented she was very tight and very wet. I pulled my fingers out, covered in her juices, licked one finger clean, told Jenny she had a very delicious pussy, and asked if she would you like a taste, as I held my wet hand close to her face so she could smell her pussy on my hand. Jenny was defiant, and I said her cunt would feel so good around my cock, but I hadn’t explored all of my options yet, before spinning her around to face the wall and put her butt to me. I started fondling and squeezing her butt with my hands, sharply smacked it to make her jiggle nicely, pleasing me more, as I commented she had a very nice ass. I spread her cheeks wide to reveal her pretty little asshole, and complemented her on it, before trying to stick my finger inside, but Jenny held herself closed. I forced my finger into her clenching hole, making Jenny groan and shudder in pain as her hole greedily came out to take me in all the faster. Jenny still holding herself closed tight around my exploring finger, I commented with a smile she had such a tight asshole, and it hungrily took me in. It would feel so good around my cock, it’d be a shame not to use it, as I pulled my finger from her. Hearing me unzip, Jenny pleaded in horror for me not to use her ass, begging me, telling me she was still virginal there, as I rubbed the head of my cock through her pussy lips to wet it with her abundant lubricating secretions. When she felt me pressing the tip of my hard cock against her butt hole, her pleas intensified in desperation, begging me to use any other hole, just don’t fuck her there. Jen screamed as her back arched in pain from holding herself closed for the more authentic feeling of forcing myself fully into her ass with one swift, hard motion as her hole hungrily came out to take me in all the quicker.

I fucked Jenny’s ass hard with her facing the wall, made her cum, spun her around to fully remove her skirt and panties, and fucked her ass with her hanging from the shelf above and her legs over my shoulder as I played with her tits until she came again. Then I fucked Jenny turned sideways to me as I made her do a vertical split, tugging her hair and forcibly kissing her until she climaxed again. The entire time, Jen cussed me, bemoaning her treatment and the pain I was inflicting on her violated ass she was clamping down around me, and she begged me to stop and let her go. But Jen never used the safeword to actually stop me. As the night wore on, her cussing and damning me would become more explicit, holding nothing back in the end as she would eventually call me everything under the sun. Even though she had told me I didn’t have to give her any pleasure, I still wanted to repay her for wanting to help me feel better, and letting me use her ass to work out all my frustration, so I made sure Jen would climax in each position I used. And every time I knew she was closing in on her climax, I would wrap my hand around her throat or hook her in my elbow to lightly choke her, and squeeze her breast or pull her hair as I whispered in her ear that she was nothing but a pair of breasts, a mouth, a pussy, and an asshole for me to do with what I like. Nothing but a dirty, filthy, fucking whore, and my anal bitch to use and abuse, and demanded she say it, tell me what she was. But Jenny defiantly refused, and I would fuck her even harder. And every time she felt herself on the edge of climax, she would protest harder, and demand I stop, as she didn’t want to enjoy what I was doing to her. But she came each time, and after her climaxes, I taunted her with that fact and that she must be enjoying it, but she was still defiant and refused my assertion, as she had no choice, I had made her cum, that she was getting no enjoyment from her treatment.

After the three standing positions, I released the ropes holding her hands above her head, and hopeful, Jenny asked if I was letting her go. I told her no, her torment had only just begun, making her worriedly whimper. I detached her sex cuffs at her wrists, allowing me to fully remove her blouse and bra, making her fully nude but for her stockings and heels, and put her sex cuffs back together with her hands behind her again. I moved her away from the wall some, made her bend over at her waist as I held her arms up behind her, hooking an elbow with one hand, and I used the other hand to line up with her asshole again. Feeling me pressing against her now slightly opened hole, Jenny pleaded with me to fuck her anywhere else, begging me not to use her ass anymore, and cried out in pain as I shoved myself back into her butt. I held her arms by her elbows, holding her arms up to bend her over, and started fucking her ass hard and after a few moments, I broke her wrist sex cuffs apart. I moved her arms around me to reattach them behind my back, keeping her locked to me, but freeing my hands. I bent over her, and as I fondled her breasts with one hand, my other hand slipped down between her legs to find her pussy so wet with excitement her juices were running down her legs. I started rubbing her clit with my fingers, making Jenny moan and squirm in unwanted pleasure, and she quickly came.

- - - Updated - - -

I detached the sex cuffs keeping her hands behind my back to reattach them behind hers, used my knee to pop Jenny in the back of hers, buckling it, and forcing her down onto her knees with a surprised squeal, as my hands holding her arms keep her from falling too hard and hurting herself. Now on her knees and still unable to see because of the blindfold, Jenny worriedly asked me what was I gonna do now, and I replied it was a surprise, before playfully forcing her head and shoulders to the floor, while keeping her hips up on her knees so I could see her asshole. Jenny’s hole was slightly stretched open, red, and swollen from the hard fucking I had given her so far and her holding herself shut the best she could despite the stretching she had received so far. I knelt behind her for doggie, and when she felt me pressing against her asshole, Jenny pleaded with me not to enter her ass again, she couldn’t take it, and cried out in pain as I forced myself inside her ass again. I grabbed her hips and fucked her butt hard, smacking her ass and grabbing her to squeeze with my hands, and she came again. Then I rose up to fuck her really good doggie, with my head down beside hers still on the floor with her lowered shoulders, and I drove my hips down into her to pound her into the floor until Jenny came again.

Again, Jenny provided her moans, groans, and cries of pain, and protested her treatment, cussed and damned me, and demanded I stop and release her, while still avoiding the safeword. And every time I knew she was closing in on her climax, I would wrap my hand around her throat to lightly choke her, and squeeze her breast or pull her hair as I whispered in her ear she was nothing but a pair of breasts, a mouth, a pussy, and an asshole for me to do with what I like. Nothing but a dirty, filthy, fucking whore, and my anal bitch to use and abuse, and demanded she say it, tell me what she was. But Jenny again defiantly refused, becoming more forceful in her refusal, and I would fuck her even harder. And every time she felt herself on the edge of climax, she would protest even harder, and demand more strongly that I stop, not wanting to enjoy what I was doing to her. But she came each time, and after her climaxes, I taunted her with that fact and that she must be enjoying it, and went even further, prodding her that maybe she found it kinky being restrained and blindfolded, and anally probed against her will until she cums. But Jenny was even more defiant and refused my assertion with more venom, as she had no choice, I had made her cum, that she was getting no enjoyment from her treatment.

After making Jenny cum from the really good doggie and taunting her, I got off her, pulling my cock from her butt, making her moan in some discomfort from her red, swollen, and mildly stretched asshole, and she muttered with relief, “Oh, thank God.” I pulled her arms to sit her up onto her knees, picked her up to lie her on her bed, on her back with her restrained arms under her with her head hanging off, and still unable to see because of the blindfold, Jenny worriedly asked what I was going to do to her now. I again replied it was a surprise, before forcing her mouth open with my hand pressing in on her cheeks from under her jaw to shove my cock covered in her ass juices into her mouth. She retched and gagged on my dick in her mouth in sickening disgust as I held her head still to fuck her mouth and press my dick hard against the back of her throat, making her eyes water, until her overwhelming urge to gag and retch pulled her head away from me, trailing saliva. She spat and said in disgust what I had done was disgusting, and she felt sick. Jen spat again, and said in further disgust she couldn’t believe I made her taste her ass. I already disgraced her by forcing myself onto her and made her cum against her will from violating her ass, and now I had further humiliated her by making her taste her own ass. I shut her up by squeezing her cheeks hard again to force her mouth open and forced my dick back inside, and again fucked her mouth to clean my cock with her saliva, making her moan and groan in sickening disgust. I again pressed my cock hard against the back of her throat to hold, making her gag and retch reflexively, but I held her in place as she retched and gagged, her eyes watering, and her writhing body tried to pull her from me. Her face started to turn red, and I finally pulled out, trailing her saliva. She gasped a few times for breath, and spat more, before cussing me, and telling me it was disgusting making her taste her ass on me and I had made her sick, starting to moan, groan, and breathe as if sick to her stomach.

I flipped Jenny around so her butt was to me, but on her stomach, putting her red, swollen, and mildly stretched open asshole to me. I climbed up onto the bed to straddle her hips, placed myself into her still hungry asshole, making her groan and shudder in pain, leaned forward over her, and started fucking her ass hard once again. Jenny climaxed, and I fucked her on her left and right sides with me standing on the floor and her legs at my hip, before fucking her on her back, with me still on the floor and her ankles on my shoulders as her very wet pussy provided lubricant for me in her ass for a smoother fucking of her raw ass. Again, every time I knew she was closing in on her climax, I would wrap my hand around her throat to lightly choke her, and squeeze her breast or pull her hair as I whispered in her ear she was nothing but a pair of breasts, a mouth, a pussy, and an asshole for me to do with what I like. Nothing but a dirty, filthy, fucking whore, and my anal bitch to use and abuse, and demanded she say it, tell me what she was. But Jenny defiantly refused with more force each time, and I would fuck her even harder. And every time she felt herself on the edge of climax, she would protest harder, and demand I stop with more force, as she didn’t want to enjoy what I was doing to her. But she came each time, and after her climaxes, I taunted her with that fact and that she must be enjoying it. But Jenny was becoming weary, and her defiant refusals of my assertions were becoming more hopeless as she pleaded with me to use any other part of her body, her ass just couldn’t take anymore- she couldn’t take anymore, and she was in so much pain. She even started to fear she would never be released, and would be forced to endure the torture forever, but she still pleaded with me, begging me to end it.

Jenny’s ass had never felt so good as it had during this, and by this point I had pretty much worked all my frustrations out on her butt, was feeling much better, and was getting ready to cum myself, and Jenny’s wet pussy had created a very wet spot on the bed. I rolled Jenny onto her stomach again, putting her butt to me with her hips right on the edge in her juices, and I separated her ankle sex cuffs. I spread Jenny’s legs wide open, fully showing me her wet and open cunt, and her red, swollen, and stretched open asshole letting me see inside her. I used some of the rope to tie her outstretched ankles to the corners of the bed to keep them spread, and then detached her wrist sex cuffs to move her hands from behind her and reattach them in front of her, but tied to the bed by a piece of rope to give her limited range of movement. With Jenny tied in place with her legs wide open, I stood on the floor and placed myself into her fully stretched and still hungry, red, swollen asshole, making her groan and shudder in pain. Holding her hips, I started fucking Jen’s ass hard once again, swinging my hips to really pound her. Jenny responded to my actions and her treatment with more painful moans, groans, and whimpers as she pretended to not enjoy what I was doing to her, all while giving me her most profane barrage of swearing, cussing, and damning me yet, and cries to release her, but she still stayed away from the safeword. As I fucked Jenny’s ass, I leaned forward over her to pull her head back by her hair, arching her back some, making her try to support some of her weight on her arms, given just enough rope to do so. I wrapped my arm around her throat, hooking her with my elbow to hold her up, squeezing enough to lightly choke her, and whispered in her ear she was nothing but a pair of breasts, a mouth, a cunt, and a butt hole for me to do with what I like. Nothing but a dirty, filthy, fucking whore, and my anal bitch to use and abuse, and demanded she say it, tell me what she was. Despite the long ordeal, Jenny was as defiant as she had been all night, telling me she was never going to say it, and cussed and damned me with everything she had.

I growled in her ear with fake anger, and whispered it again, but with more force, demanding harder that she say it, tell me what she was. Jenny felt my cock jerk in her raw ass, and knowing I was about to cum, she replied, coming to tears but also slightly choked from my hold on her, “Yes! Yes! I admit it! I’m nothing but a pair of breasts, a mouth, a cunt, and an asshole for you to do with what you like. I’m a filthy, dirty, fucking, disgusting, little anal whore for you to use and abuse, that loves getting tied up and sodomized so she cums! I’m your fucking anal bitch!” I released my hold on her as I came in her ass with a hard groan from my equally hard orgasm, exploding a huge load up her butt as she came too, making her body shudder with her last anal orgasm, and she groaned, starting to fully cry as she lowered herself to the bed, “Oh, God, no...” With Jenny crying, I fucked her to the completion of our orgasms, and pulled out of her to admire her stretched, red, swollen asshole oozing my cum as her wet pussy dripped, the two fluids mixing together to drip to the floor. Crying, she moaned in despair, “Oh, God... You came in me. I didn’t think it could get any worse after you humiliated me by forcing yourself onto me, making me cum against my will, and making me taste my ass on you’re cock. But now you’ve left me with the ultimate degradation. Filled with your disgusting seed. I’m nothing but a cheep, used whore now,” and continued her crying.

I watched Jenny cry for a moment, still admiring my work on her cum-filled and oozing ass, and then set to work releasing her. I removed the blindfold to look her in the eyes as she smiled at me, her fake crying instantly halted, and Jen asked if I enjoyed it. I told her I did, and she did a really good job making me think I was having my way with her against her will. Jenny told me she really enjoyed it too, her asshole was a little sore, but it was a good sore, and well worth making me happy. Only Jen wasn’t sure she’d be able to walk for a few days, I fucked her so good. But atleast it was the weekend, and we could stay in bed the entire time, and she could get fucked some more. Jen then leaned in close to whisper in my ear that I was right. She was a nasty little anal whore that finds it kinky getting restrained, blindfolded, and fucked, and that night was a great way for her to show that side of her to me, and hoped I had bad days and got frustrated more often, because she really wanted do it again.