• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Northwest Beauties

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Madison E. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 600 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Madison E. and I am 26 years old. I live near Seattle, Washington, but I was in Florida visiting my family for the holidays when I came into contact with a model photographer over at the shopping mall. I've already bought all of my gifts for the holidays, but I still needed to buy something for my brother so I decided to walk into one of the clothing stores. Even though I remember seeing Ray (owner of the True Amateur Models website) in the store browsing around, I really didn't think much of it since I was so busy with the woman that was trying to help me locate a particular type of shirt that I had seen displayed on the store website. I eventually located the shirt and bought it. After exiting the store, I walked down to grab some lunch at the food court and that's where Ray started talking to me about the nude modeling! I was interested in the modeling, but I still needed to think it over a little more before giving him a definite answer.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

But yeah, after I went home and looked at the True Amateur Models website, I must admit that I could imagine myself on there, and after giving it just a little more thought, I called Ray and we scheduled the amateur nude modeling shoot! I've never done anything like this before so I am most definitely what you would call a real amateur girl. Well anyway guys, I hope that you all enjoy my high-resolution and amateur nude modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/high-resolution-amateur-nude-pics-madison.html