• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good Tv show you watched?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Not new but good. Got all 6 seasons plus movies on DVD and am watching Kojak from the first movie pilot, The Marcus-Nelson Murders, and am now into season 1. I love the 1970s.

cornytone

I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
Halt and Catch Fire. Started a forum not too long ago after watching the final finale. I really feel its under appricated. I been wanting to recommend it to friends but those kneegahs don't know what quality storytelling is. They can only be entertain by the next fast and furious, paranormal activity, Transformer movies. Repetitive bullshit. Apologies, if I offended anybody. I like slow shows and movies.

Froorm65

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Halt and Catch Fire. Started a forum not too long ago after watching the final finale. I really feel its under appricated. I been wanting to recommend it to friends but those kneegahs don't know what quality storytelling is. They can only be entertain by the next fast and furious, paranormal activity, Transformer movies. Repetitive bullshit. Apologies, if I offended anybody. I like slow shows and movies.

Halt and catch fire is another show I've been meaning to watch. I've seen the previews while watching The Walking Dead it looks good. Sometimes slow can be good as long as the story is phenomenal.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I am currently watching season 2 of Preacher, it's a good show, will definitely continue watching it next season.

Mayhem

Banned
Star Trek: Discovery. Not bad so far but the Klingons need to speak english. 10 minute scenes of woof woof woofwoofwoof, with subtitles gets old.

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Speaking of Star Trek and stuff, has anybody else checked out The Orville? I've kinda enjoyed all the episodes so far I know a lot of people don't care much for Seth MacFarlane, but The Orville is like a different brand of humor from his other films and shows.